Two Roads Hospitality has selected Navis as its preferred partner for optimizing reservation sales and marketing. Navis is currently being used by 16 of Two Roads’ client properties. Two Roads has negotiated a preferred partnership that includes customized packages for its properties.
“We've seen over $13 million in incremental outbound revenue, captured almost 32K email addresses from guest inquiries who didn't book, and seen an uptick of 5.5 percentage points of average conversion in just the first year of partnership,” said Kathleen Cullen, SVP of revenue and distribution at Two Roads, in a statement.
The strategies that Navis enables Two Roads to:
- Create new revenue streams from existing reservation demand.
- Execute successful outbound revenue campaigns.
- Grow and strengthen marketing databases.
- Eliminate time spent on manual, unreliable reporting.
- Improve reservation team production.
- Align marketing to nurture reservation demand and book more.
- Change business mix room nights from costly online travel agency/flash sale channels to direct voice business.
- Deliver higher levels of guest service.
"There is an incredible synergy between their client advocates and our properties. Navis actually digs in and contributes to solving business challenges while helping us realize performance goals,” Cullen said. “It's like having a rock star reservation sales manager, director of revenue and operations director all rolled into one. This is something that definitely differentiates Navis."
Navis created a new category of software designed to help hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals improve reservation sales and marketing teamwork, drive more profitable direct bookings and extract more revenue from existing demand. The Navis system integrates with every major PMS, is 100 percent cloud-based and complies with the highest-level compliance certification.