Magnuson Hotels announced a new initiative to offer expanded training options to its hotel operators. The initiative is coming about through a partnership between Magnuson and the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute, which will provide Magnuson's 1,000 hotel owners access to a selection of training courses.
AHLEI is the global leader in hospitality training and hotel management certifications, and offers online learning and courses with textbooks and digital material to enhance the hospitality learning experience. AHLEI’s programs are all recognized by the American Hotel & Lodging Association and conform to the best practices in the hotel and lodging industry.
Magnuson Hotels operators will be able to choose from selected courses:
- Hospitality Today: An Introduction
- The Lodging and Food Service Industry
- Convention Management and Service
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- Hotel and Restaurant Accounting
- Revenue Management: Maximizing Revenue in Hospitality Operations
- Managing Hospitality Human Resources
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Certified Front Desk Representative Online Program
- Certified Guestroom Attendant Online Program
- Certified Kitchen Cook Online Program
- Certified Maintenance Employee Online Program
- Certified Restaurant Server Online Program
"Magnuson Hotels is proud to partner with the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute to help our owners increase their knowledge of operations and service, we look forward to a long partnership” said Thomas Magnuson, co-founder and CEO of Magnuson Hotels.